Blackwell Island Marina slips and services
The Blackwell Island Marina is located on the northwest shore of Lake Coeur d’Alene, near the Hagadone Marine Center, the Spokane River, and The Cedars Floating Restaurant.
The marina has a total of 320 boat slips for seasonal moorage, with 265 covered and 55 uncovered boat slips. Facilities include restrooms, showers, a convenience, and marine supply store, Pro Shop, marine service center, gas dock, pump out facilities and fresh water.
For off-season storage, Blackwell Island Marina also offers 175 dry storage spaces with 67 in-water winter storage slips.
1000 South Marina Drive, Coeur d’Alene
Annual/Seasonal moorage: email@example.comDownload Marina Rules
Store/Gas Dock schedule/Sales/Service Schedule
- April 1 – Memorial Day: Monday through Saturday 8am – 5pm, Sunday 9am-4pm
- Memorial Weekend – Labor Day Weekend: Monday through Saturday 8am – 6 pm, Sunday 9am-4pm
- After Labor Day – October 31: Monday through Saturday 8am – 5pm, Sunday 9 am-4pm
- November 1 – March 31: Monday through Saturday 8am – 5pm
- Gas Pumps
- Pumpout Station
- Boat Parts and Accessories
- Pro Shop Accessories
For more information contact Laura Wilson, F&I/Moorage Manager firstname.lastname@example.org