As the winter blues blow away and the sun starts shining, you’ll want to begin planning your summer in the Pacific Northwest. There are some great events happening in June and July in North Idaho — including in Coeur d’Alene, Whitefish and McCall. The biggest problem you’ll have is choosing what to do!
Every Saturday in June:
- Side Tie Entertainment, 5 to 7 p.m.
- St. Joe River Cruises begin for the summer . This six-hour ride takes cruisers the length of the St. Joe River, enjoying the North Idaho sights while feasting on a gourmet lunch.
- Women Making Waves: Malibu & Axis
The team at Hagadone Marine helps women learn to safely operate their vessels.
- Ride & Drive Event: Malibu & Axis
Be one of the first in a 2017 Malibu or Axis on Lake Coeur d’Alene this season. Check this event out at Hagadone Marine.
- National Marina Day
Check out celebrations at the Boardwalk, Silver Beach and Blackwell Island Marinas to commemorate this national event.
- Sunday Brunch Cruises begin for the summer. Entertaining guests, or just looking for a great way to enjoy the beautiful weather? Check out this 90-minute cruise, featuring a breakfast buffet and the famous “Build Your Own Bloody Mary Bar.”
- Spokane River Cruises begin for the summer. This three-hour cruise take guests to see spectacular homes and naturally preserved waterfronts. Learn historical information about the area while enjoying a gourmet buffet.
- Whitefish Wooden Boat Show in Whitefish, Montana. This annual weekend, hosted by The Lodge at Whitefish Lake and sponsored by the Big Sky Chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society, showcases owners of classic and new wood boats.
Women Making Waves: Cobalt and Regal
The team at Hagadone Marine helps women learn to safely operate their vessels, with emphasis on Cobalt and Regal boats.
Ride & Drive: All Brands
Check out all the brands available at Hagadone Marine.
Wednesdays and Thursdays in July:
- Surf Days.
Check this event out at Hagadone Marine.
- Independence Day Fireworks Cruises
Watch the legendary Lake Coeur d’Alene fireworks on Fourth of July from the best seat in town — on the water. Perfect for adults and families alike!
- Boardwalk Marina Annual Poker Run
Visit 6 stops across Lake Coeur d’Alene and compete to win!
Payette Woody Weekend
The Payette Lakes Chapter of the Antique and Classic Boat Society hosts this Classic and Wooden Boat Show on the docks in McCall, Idaho. The event includes a boat parade, cruise and awards banquet, and is a must for any wood boat enthusiast.
What are you planning for this summer? Some of these events are very popular, so don’t wait long to book! Give us a call today for any questions.