Our Annual Boardwalk Poker Run is back by popular demand! Join us on the waters of Lake Coeur d'Alene for this fun lake-wide event.
Tickets are $35 per person & include the following:
Admission to Poker Run (including 1 "Card Sheet")
Event T-Shirt (first-come, first-serve on sizes)
Please note: additional BBQ dining tickets for additional guests can be purchased for $15 per person (based on availability)
POKER RUN STOP LOCATIONS
You must visit at least 5 of these 6 stops:
Cedars Floating Restaurant (Stop #1: Packet Pick-Up for those who didn't pick up Friday)
*Coeur d'Alene Resort Golf Course
*Silver Beach Marina
Harrison (Due to distance this stop is valid as two card draws)
The Boardwalk Marina (Final Stop: Drop-Off Card Sheet & enjoy BBQ)
*This location features a "Cash Bar Snack Shack" featuring discounted beers, Truly's, chips and more. Cash only.
**Please note: you may visit more than 5 stops if you would like. Make the best hand out of the cards you pick.
***Poker run employees can be spotted on the dock by the following: blue lawn chairs, blue umbrella & a hanging poker flag.
Packet Pick-Up Day #1: Friday, July 23
10AM-4PM at Hagadone Marine Group (1000 S Marina Dr)
Packet Pick-Up inside Sales Office (must bring ticket receipt - printed or digital)
Accessible via car or boat
Packet Pick-Up Day #2: Saturday, July 24
9AM-5PM at The Cedars Floating Restaurant (1514 S Marina Dr)
Packet Pick-Up on docks of Cedars Floating Restaurant (must bring ticket receipt - printed or digital)
Accessible via car or boat (will be first stop of Poker Run for those who pick-up Saturday)
In your packet you will receive your “Poker Run Card Sheet”, a map of the lake, Poker Run game instructions, your dining wristband(s), and your 2021 Boardwalk Poker Run Swag.
Your final stop will be The Boardwalk Marina, in which your Card Sheets are due no later than 5:00PM - we will do a firm final call at 5:10PM. Winners will be announced at 6:00PM at the BBQ on The Boardwalk.
HOW THE POKER RUN WORKS
You will receive a "Card Sheet", which is a sheet of paper with all the cards in a deck printed on it. During the Poker Run, participants will do the following:
- Boat from one "Poker Stop" to another
(must do at least 5 of the 6 stops)
- Once you arrive at the Poker Stop, show the attendant your Card Sheet.
- You will draw a card, and they will mark the drawn card on your sheet for you.
- Once you complete a minimum of 5 stops, you will return to The Boardwalk Marina for the final stop and to turn in your "Card Sheet". Card Sheets are due by no later than 5:00PM - we will do a firm final call at 5:10PM.
- Enjoy the BBQ at the Boardwalk Picnic Point from 5-7PM
(BBQ ticket included with ticket. Additional Meal Tickets may be purchased - based on availability.)
- Winners/prizes will be announced at 6:00PM.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
9AM: Sound the Horn!
OFFICIAL Poker Run Kick-Off at The Boardwalk Marina.
Join us at 9AM in front of the Boardwalk Marina for the OFFICIAL KICK-OFF! We will sound the horn at 9AM and off to the races you go! Plus, it makes for an awesome photo-op (no need to dock your boat - we would love to get an aerial photo of everybody idling in the water outside of the Marina or in front of Tubbs Hill, and then an aerial video when we sound the horn and everybody hits the lake!). For those who have picked up their packets already, your first stop can be any location. For those who haven't picked up their packets yet, your first stop will be at The Cedars Floating Restaurant to get your packet.
9:15AM-5PM: It's Poker Time!
Visit the various locations throughout the lake at your own leisure.
5PM: Poker Run "Card Sheets" are Due at The Boardwalk Marina
Last call for card sheets will be 5:10PM at The Boardwalk Marina Shop. Once you drop them off at the Shop, you can go to the Picnic Pavilion for the BBQ. Parking will be on the inside of The Boardwalk Marina at the Side Ties.
5-7PM: BBQ & Award Ceremony
Join us at The Boardwalk Marina Picnic Pavilion on the southwest end of The Boardwalk Marina! Enjoy delicious BBQ, live music & gorgeous views. Prizes will be announced at 6PM, but you do not have to be present to win.
RULES OF THE GAME
Boardwalk Poker Run Rules
- No sheet may have two of the same card marks. (If you draw the same card at your following stops, you will do a redraw)
- All suits are equal.
- All stops have one Joker, in which the Joker counts as a "freebie wild card" on your Card Sheet. If you pull a Joker, you will receive a Joker stamp on the corner of your Card Sheet that signifies you get one freebie of your choice prior to turning your Card Sheet in. You must declare which card the Joker will represent before you turn in your Card Sheet at the final Stop at The Boardwalk Marina.
- You may only use one Joker per Card Sheet - if you pull a Joker at two stops you will only receive ONE Joker Stamp on your Card Sheet.
- 5 cards = 1 hand
- Ace can be used as the lowest number or highest number
- Jokers = act as a wild card
Scoring (Ranking lowest to highest):
- No Pair ("High Card"): the highest single card in your hand
- Pair: two of the same numbers (not suits)
- Two Pair: two pairs (not suits)
- 3 of a Kind: three of the same numbers (not suits)
- Straight: five numbers in a row
- Flush: five of the same suit (not numbers)
- Full House: a pair AND a 3 of a kind
- 4 of a Kind: four matching numbers (not suits)
- Straight Flush: 5 number cards in a row with the same suits
- Royal Flush: 10, Jack, Queen, King, Ace in a row (all of the same suit)
- 5 of a Kind: five matching numbers (not suits - only possible with Joker/Wild Card)
SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST
Would you like a chance to win a $100 Resort Dining Gift Card, valid at any Coeur d'alene Resort Restaurant? Simply tag Hagadone Marine Group in your photos on Facebook or Instagram - we will draw a winner at random & announce them at the BBQ Prize Ceremony at 6PM!
Overnight Stay at The Coeur d'Alene Resort
$100 Blackwell Pro Shop Credit
$100 Gas Credit at any Hagadone Marina
Prize for worst hand
(2) Hagadone Marine Group Hats & (2) Hagadone Marine Group Shirts
Prize for Social Media Contest
$100 Resort Dining Credit
Boardwalk Marina Picnic Point
Catered BBQ Meal
Live Music & Cash Bar (alcoholic beverages available for purchase - cash or credit card)
Announced at 6PM
Around the inside side-ties on The Boardwalk Marina.
Additional Dining Tickets:
Must be purchased ahead of time. You will not be able to purchase additional dining tickets upon entry to the BBQ.
Your dining vouchers will be in the form of a bracelet, which will be given to you in your Packet Pick-Up Bags. Additional dining tickets that were purchased under your name will also go in your packet bag.
QUESTIONS & MORE INFORMATION
Please EMAIL Cally King at email@example.com
(Please advise that email is the best way to reach us for this event. Thank you!)